Providing professional writing services for all phases of clinical trial design
Experienced in all phases of clinical trial design, protocol writing, and analysis. Working with both CMS and the FDA on dozens of trials.
Clinical Research Services
Designing, running and analyzing clinical trials, writing trial protocols.
Clinical trial studies, data mining of large medical databases.
Health Economic Analysis
Cost-minimization, Simple discrete event analysis, complex Markov model
"Marissa has been a part of numerous projects with our company, all of which have benefited from her expertise and dedication to detail. We look forward to working with her more in the future."
"Dr. Carter’s strengths lie in the many scientific disciplines in which she worked that she brings to bear on medical problems. She is a peer reviewer for the journals Wound Repair Regeneration, International Wound Journal, Ophthalmology, Journal of Infection, Eye, and many others."
- Writing medical manuscripts or monograph chapters using outlines and/or data
- Statistical analysis of clinical trial or other data, surveys; data mining of large medical databases
- Designing clinical trial protocols
- Rewriting and formatting of manuscripts for journal publication
- Critiquing of manuscripts prior to submission
- Submission of manuscripts to journals, and assistance with reviewers' comments, and creation of response documents
- Literature searching and obtaining copies of journal articles
Marissa J. Carter, PhD
37 Voyager Lane, Bozeman, MT 59718
M-F: 8am-5pm, S-S: Closed
Get Research Services
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.